Request A Quote
To ensure that we can create an accurate quote, we will need to gather some information from you. Please fill in all the information below. You may also choose to call us at 866-659-6632.
- The average person will use the restroom once every three to four hours.
- If alcohol is being served, order additional 15% more restrooms.
- Consider the weather, if it is hot people will likely drink more and need to go to the restroom more frequently.
- Consideration should be given to provide at least 1 accessible restroom for the disabled in any group of public restrooms. Check with your local ADA office for further guidance.
- Separate portable restrooms & hand washing facilities should be provided for food handlers.
- For events that last more than 1 day, order additional services between event days.
- For adequate sanitation, it is recommended to have a minimum of one (1) Hand Washing Station per 4 restrooms”