Products: ADA compliant, standard, hand wash station, trailer
Northeast Sanitation Corporation is a locally owned company that is your answer for portable restroom needs at u-pick farms, carnivals, marathons, town beaches, and any other events. Additionally, we provide separate hand wash stations for food handlers.
We have the portable restrooms to serve as the single source of sanitation facilities or they could add supplemental support to permanent facilities. We have the facilities to accommodate long or short-term events. Our portable restrooms are great for campsites, marathons, tailgates, parades, VIP areas and other events. Our facilities function in all kinds of New England weather so can be used throughout the year. All of our portable toilets come with 2 rolls of quality toilet paper, antibacterial hand wash, locking doors, and are well-ventilated and wheel chair accessible.
- We are a locally owned company.
- NSC serves NH, MA, RI and southern ME
- In most cases, we provide same day delivery at no additional charge.
- Our portable toilets can be booked over the phone.
- NSC is fully insured and bonded.
- Our portable toilets are fully-wheel chair accessible and meet OSHA standards
- All trucks have GPS that report when the truck was on site as well as when the pump was activated to show when the unit was cleaned. Both are date stamped and reviewed on a daily basis.
- The average person will use the restroom once every three to four hours.
- If alcohol is being served, order additional 15% more restrooms.
- Consider the weather, if it is hot people will likely drink more and need to go to the restroom more frequently.
- Consideration should be given to provide at least 1 accessible restroom for the disabled in any group of public restrooms. Check with your local ADA office for further guidance.
- Separate portable restrooms & hand washing facilities should be provided for food handlers.
- For events that last more than 1 day, order additional services between event days.
For adequate sanitation, it is recommended to have a minimum of one (1) Hand Washing Station per 4 restrooms